Sunday, May 22, 2011

An observation

I began working on the Old Campus. It will be the administrative center for the campus. On the hill, this is the site of the original campus and the benefactor's estate (thanks to Cami for building Rotherton and Duke Simmington University and allowing their inclusion.)

The park in the center of the hill area has been rebuilt to give it a college feel and also to tie the other lots together on the hill.

I had an idea to place koi spawners in the fountains, but alas, the fish will not appear in the fountains. Perhaps just as well, as I was trying to stay away from the WA expansion. I may change my mind as I want to have a koi pond in the "mall" area between the administration buildings as pictured below.





For now, I will replace the koi spawners with common ugly lake spawners. :P

1 comment: